Sessions and Fees
During our initial session we will discuss your current issues and explore your personal history to get a sense of how it has impacted on you. This helps to establish the focus of therapy.
After this, we will discuss if you feel we are a good fit and if you would like to continue. I work both short-term and long-term according to your needs and wants.
- I follow the BACP code of ethics and work in the strictest confidence.
- My working hours are flexible and I am also available for evening and weekend sessions.
- Skype sessions are also available
- Sessions are 60 minutes long and usually take place on a weekly basis.
- The standard fee is £55 and £75 for couples. I can offer a limited number of concessionary places.
- Payment is due on the day, after the session.
- I accept cash and all major credit and debit cards.
For compassionate support:
Tel: 078 02 712 011
“When I realised that I needed help in overcoming my obsessional and analytical tendencies, I wanted a therapist/counsellor with a ready smile, a gentle approach, who would not be judgemental. I found that and more with Susan. Initially I dreaded the thought of opening up to a stranger but after just a couple of sessions I started to look forward to meeting and talking with her. She has been extremely encouraging as I’ve tried to overcome my problems and I would recommend her to anyone who felt they needed professional help.”
– L S, London
“Susan helped me immeasurably at a time when I needed it most. Her words, techniques, and understanding were exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it. I could not have made such progress with my problems without her. You have to want to put the work in but with her guidance you will succeed. I highly recommend Susan for anyone who is struggling and finding their life difficult to cope with. She is a rare find indeed.”
– J D, London